Bought it on release day, and i just finished it today. I just have to say that you've done an amazing job! It is the first of your games I've played on PC (i have the FL games and your other adventure games on iPhone) and it is as immersive and fun as possible. It is a bit harder that your previous games, but it is nice with a challenge. As a gamedev I don't have a lot of time to play games (as you probably know) but i can always find the time to play your adventure games. I'd give this game a 5/5
All That Remains: Part 1
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
“Duncan Price is paranoid” they used to say. He’s just a “local nut” they said. They used to say a lot of things about him. Now they don’t say anything. Because they’re dead.
Waking up in what appears to be his father’s old bunker, Campbell Price is confused. Last night was pretty crazy, but not THAT crazy. How did he end up here?
Hearing a familiar voice over a 2-way radio, your sister says you’ve been put in the bunker for your own safety.
Fearing for your sister’s life, who has also been locked up for her protection, you must escape the bunker and find her before it’s too late.
Before you’re [ dramatic pause ] all that remains.
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
- Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
- Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
- Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
- Website: https://www.glitch.games
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GlitchGames
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GlitchGames
- Newsletter: https://www.glitch.games/newsletter
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files: