Forever Lost: Episode 1
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
"iOS adventuring at its best" - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Awaking in a mind you don't know to a world you can't remember. Surrounded by things that can't be real, haunted by experiences long forgotten.
Questions racing through your mind. Is this a waking nightmare or a half-forgotten dream? Who are you? Where are you? How long have you been here and how do you escape?
The answers are somewhere, but where? In the world you have found yourself trapped in or simply your own mind?
You have to move on, you have to discover the truth. You have to escape!
- Inspired by classic 2D point'n'click adventure games and modern culture!
- Amazing visuals that are 'drenched in atmosphere'
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues
- Plenty of items to collect and 'fiendishly clever' puzzles to solve!
- Beautiful soundtrack
- A full hint guide that keeps track of your progress
- Auto-save feature
|Published||1 year ago|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Episodic, First-Person, glitch, Horror, Point & Click, Story Rich, weird|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.