if I get close to something I cannot go back, no matter what I try! Controls, please
The Forgotten Room
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Play as paranormal investigator John "Buster of Ghosts" Murr as he explores yet another mysteriously creepy house.
This time he's on the case of Evelyn Bright, a 10 year old girl that went missing whilst playing hide and seek with her father.
Will John solve the mystery of the missing girl and discover what really happened in the forgotten room? Tune in right now to find out!
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues you find. Less back tracking!
- Plenty of puzzles to get stuck on.
- Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
- Candles! Candles are a feature right?
- Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You sould be able to hit the right-mouse button and go back, or possibly the backspace key as well.
some features, like the camera, don't work properly. game crashed about 20 times. :/