The Forgotten Room
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
"Accompanied by a beautiful score, the entire game is situated around its use of visuals and audio to build up a wonderful atmosphere - something a lot of other games in the genre forget." - PocketGamer
Play as paranormal investigator John “Buster of Ghosts” Murr as he explores yet another mysteriously creepy house.
This time he’s on the case of Evelyn Bright, a 10 year old girl that went missing whilst playing hide and seek with her father.
Will John solve the mystery of the missing girl and discover what really happened in the forgotten room? Tune in right now to find out!
- A first person point and click adventure game.
- Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
- Beautiful soundtrack composed by Richard J. Moir.
- Candles! Candles are a feature right?
- The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
- Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
- Plenty of items to collect and fiendishly clever puzzles to solve!
- Loads of items to find and use!
- Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
- Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
- Website: https://www.glitch.games
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GlitchGames
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/GlitchGames
- Newsletter: https://www.glitch.games/newsletter
|Release date||Oct 26, 2016|
|Tags||Detective, escape, First-Person, Halloween, Mystery, Point & Click, room-escape, scary|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
The Forgotten Room for Mac 376 MB
The Forgotten Room for Windows 345 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This game will not run. I hit play and it quits. The same thing happens with All that Remains. I have a MacBook Air 12.5. Why is this happening?
Sorry about this! Do you get any kind of error report?
None! It just goes right back to the start up screen.
if I get close to something I cannot go back, no matter what I try! Controls, please
You sould be able to hit the right-mouse button and go back, or possibly the backspace key as well.
Doesn´t work... backspace goes to the main menu and I use a tablet, not a mouse... Will try the buttons on the pen, let´s see if this works
I´ll get back to you if it doesn´t.
some features, like the camera, don't work properly. game crashed about 20 times. :/
Sorry about this! I didn't see the message until now. Can you try the latest version as a lot of fixes have gone in since.