Ferris Mueller's Day Off
A downloadable game for Windows and Mac OS X
From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 1 million downloads worldwide!
"Life moves pretty fast." says Ferris Mueller, a barnyard mule. "If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."
Ferris Mueller's Day Off — the latest point'n'click game from the creators of Forever Lost — is all about searching for a mule that is off sick. It's full to the brim with clever puzzles, interesting characters, colourful locations and puns galore.
It is your role as the headteacher and owner of Ferris to find him and bring him back. Speak to the townspeople and solve puzzles to find the 9 golden carrots that Ferris has hidden for you to locate.
In the immortal words of Andrew Clark, from The Breakfast Club, "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."
- Colourful hand drawn artwork
- In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues
- Music by Richard Moir
- A built in hint system
- Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots
- "reminiscent of older point-and-click adventures" - 148 Apps
- "if you're a fan of point-and-click adventure games, you do not want to miss this one" - AppUnwrapper
- "a refreshingly zinester spin on the standard point-and-click" - IndieGameReviewer
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.