A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
Incoherence is a fragmented first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
Enter the mind of Jason Bethlam as he awakes to a brightly lit room. With an assortment of items, a camera, and no memory of how you got there you’ll need to photograph everything and solve puzzles to piece together the mystery of what happened and escape.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• Absolutely no adverts or in app purchases.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
• A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
• 8 save slots, share the game with your family!
• Auto-saves your progress!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Android|
|Tags||adventure-game, amnesia, camera, Escape Game, First-Person, glitch-games, Mystery, Point & Click, room-escape|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Estimated play time?
Hard to judge as people's brains see puzzles differently so some people may take a long time on a puzzle only for someone else to breeze through it but get stuck on a different one.
3 or 4 hours maybe?