A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
Station 117 is a first-person point and click mystery adventure game.
In an undisclosed location, somewhere on the floor of the Pacific ocean, is Station 117 - a classified research facility doing totally secret work.
Seriously, don’t ask what they’re doing. Sometimes even they don’t know.
However, as it always does, something went wrong.
As Franklin Gates - genius, billionaire, playboy, amateur marine biologist - you’ve grown up with the stories, never really believing them to be true.
What you discover will change everything.
- A first person point and click adventure game.
- Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
- No in app purchases.
- The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
- Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
- A beautiful soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
- A full Hint System to help you if you get stuck.
- 9 save slots, share the game with your family!
- Auto-saves your progress!
Glitch Games is a tiny independent ‘studio’ from the UK.
Find out more at glitch.games
Chat with us on Discord - discord.gg/glitchgames
Follow us @GlitchGames
Find us on Facebook
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.